Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland

Coming soon~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starbuck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fly
Admin

Starbuck Empty
PostSubject: Starbuck   Starbuck Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:53 pm

This room's too small, it's only getting smaller,
I'm against the wall, I'm slowly getting taller here in Wonderland.
This guilt feels so familiar and I'm home.

And I will crawl, there's things that aren't worth giving up I know,
But I won't let this get me, I will fight.
You live the life you're given with the storms outside,
Somedays all I do is watch the sky,
Somedays all I do is watch the sky.

ROLEPLAY STATUS: closed!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

GENERAL;
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Starbuck
Alias: Star, Starry, Bucky, Starby
Birthdate: unknown
Species: puck

Height: 5 foot 8
Weight: 157 lbs
Body: athletic; slightly muscular; solid; manly!

Birthplace: unknown
Heritage: N/A

Language(s): English (fluent, preferred), 'star' (fluent)
Accent: N/A

Orientation: pansexual

Special: elemental guardian; pledged to 'space' element; granted 'space' based abilities in order to protect unicorn- most of which must be summoned with blowing horn; able to effect planets and other heavenly bodies- gravity, orbit, rotation, direction, velocity, etc; can exist in space (does not need to breath, temperature proof, etc); ancient protector (connected to stars and gods); can create lesser stars (unable to breath life into stars, leaving them hollow though useful); capable of extremely long-distance teleportation (in order to travel easily through space)
Elemental Guardian: fawn/satyr/puck (always); chosen at birth by an element to protect that element's unicorn. This grants them abilities revolving around that element so that they can protect their unicorn efficiently; always born between the day the elemental unicorn is born to up to a week beforehand. The only exceptions are if an elemental guardian is killed, a new one will be born on the same day or up to a week after their death (though, they may not find their elemental charge for years, though there are very rare cases where the unicorn finds their guardian or their guardian is brought to them before they are older. Otherwise, the guardian usually waits until they reach maturity to seek out their unicorn) or if the guardian's unicorn is killed. Then, they have to find the new unicorn (see elemental unicorns for details); will not age past the healthy point for his/her body (usually between the 20s and 30s); eating the heart of a guardian will grant the suspect temporary connection the elemental unicorn, giving them the ability to track the unicorn down. The connection will break once the new guardian is born; each guardian is given a pan pipe/ocarina at birth by their element. By playing it, they are able to perform various things (draw there unicorn to them if he/she is within hearing range, put potential threats to sleep for up to 24 hours, perform special element-based abilities, ect.) Each ability has it's own song (note: this is a work in progress, things are subject to change and there will probably be more added!)

DESIGN;
Personality: stern; deadpan; stoic; protector; mild; somber; wanderer; chivalrous; patient; quiet

Hair: prismatic white (changes color to match whatever is closest- reflective); wavy; waist-length; messy; usually braided/tied back
Eyes: sunshine gold
Skintone: space blue
Marking(s): various (changing, almost 'in motion' constantly, baring a faint glow) swirls and stars patterns (in various shades of blues and golds)
Birth Mark(s): N/A
Scar(s): N/A
Tattoo(s): N/A
Piercing(s): N/A
Other: puck/satyr/fawn legs (knee-down), gold hooves; medium-sized gold goat horns (curl back, ram style); small gold goat horns (short, devil style lightly curved points); medium goat ears; medium goat tail

Giggles: counting stars, chasing comets, playing with shooting stars, quiet, drifting
Screams: getting lost, black holes, asteroids, Zeus, abuse of Earth, satellites

Style: stardust; robes; cloaks; simple; white; wraps; etc

LIFESTYLE;
Vehicle(s): N/A

Located: varies (space)
Living Quarters: varies
Lives With:

Hobby(ies): floating; watching earth; playing with auroras; 'comet writing';
Occupation(s): elemental guardian

RELATIONSHIPS;
Mother: unknown
Father: unknown
Brother(s): unknown
Sister(s): unknown
Lover: N/A
Friend(s):

Pet(s): N/A

ARTWORK;
Art: N/A
Fan Art: N/A

Pet Art: N/A
Pet Fan Art: N/A

BEATS;

1. "Watch The Sky" by Something Corporate

ACQUAINTANCES;

coming soon!

HISTORY;

coming soon!

Last edited by Fly on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coffee
Admin

Starbuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbuck   Starbuck Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:43 pm

He needs a happy pill, tsk.. XD grump.
Back to top Go down
https://spoot.forumotion.com

Starbuck
Page 1 of 1